NOTICE: MINISTRY VEHICLE REQUEST POLICY
Thank you for submitting your request.
Listed below is a reminder of the policy and procedure for use of the requested vehicle(s):
1. Your request should be submitted at least one week in advance.
2. A requisition must be submitted for your event. Fuel cost is $1.00 per mile for a bus and government rate for mileage used on Ministry Vans.
3. If your event will require a fuel stop, a fuel card must be signed out by the event leader from Bro. Doyle’s office.
4. Based on the information provided, a vehicle will be selected, prepared, and will be available for pick up on the church access road the day of the event. Vehicle keys will be delivered to the leader of the event the day before.
5. The Driver MUST complete a pre-trip inspection sheet before leaving property.
6. The event leader must have a record of all passengers in the vehicle.
7. Vehicle MUST be returned clean and trash discarded.
8. Please take care of the vehicle. Any damages that occur during your event must be submitted to Bro. Doyle immediately.
9. Vehicle must be parked in the back parking lot of the church after your event and keys left in the vehicle pre-trip folder.
10. If any emergencies arise during your trip, please ensure the safety of your passengers then contact Bro. Doyle or Pastor Gray immediately.